Saturday, July 14, 2007

A Search For the Identity

Somehow,there is a loss of the identity.
I forgot my purpose, my life, my friends and most important the meaning of life.
I even have no desire to live.
I deseparately want to fight.
Why?Why?why?

You Have No Life!
Someone told me.

I have hope to have hope
But end up having no hope.
(xi wan => jue wan)
Hope=> Despair

I sought hope from my friends.
But soon they find me a liability.
I shouldn't borrow their strength to cover for my weakness

Now i dug myself a bigger hole
falling into the abyss
living with the foul creatures
in my mind, in my thoughts
sought the very light i search but get none.
I wander in the deepest shade of darkness
hoping to find the faintest ray of light.

I am on a lunatic journey
to retreive my real indentity
OR my search continue
till the darkest days departed...


It will never ends.......

No comments: